19 Jan 2012

Of rompers and belly dance

Oh, I hate for the fact that I have left my blog for more than 10 days! No good.

So I must put something up, regardless.

Of late, something new has kicked in, which is...

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
Ready to go awwww now...
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
these!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arghhh, cutie much!
..
..

How can I not buy these?


There was a car boot sale held at my work place and these adorable rompers came out from a cute guy's Toyota Vios bonnet!! In spite of his sweet smile, these rompers were sold at a very, very, very irresistible price and he claimed that the quality of these rompers are not compromised! Bliss! Sweet pea dear, or should Wa Biena call you Baby M now? You see, although these are cheap rompers, mind you Wa Biena walked almost half a mile under scorching afternoon sun to get them. Hopefully you'd look adorable in those and love Wa Biena more than Usu Elin. Gaaahh!

And Baby M, I guess Wa Biena will be in this mode from now on, because just yesterday Wa Biena dragged Uncle Epoi to Mothercare! Of course he obliged. So again, consider yourself loved, loved, loved!

Anyways...there's something else in my life that takes a turn and I pray hard it's for the better. At the moment I don't want to brag about it except for the fact that it's the most valuable birthday present thus far.
.
.
.
.
.

Birthday present no.1
 ..
..

Birthday present no.2
 ..
..

Mother of all birthday presents!


To be frank, I cried when hubs presented me with these stuff because I feel that I was coerced to do so and it didn't help when badly I want something else for my birthday and been hinting him for months... oh well. He tried to console me with these,

"Last cuppies for the year," he said.

Tonight though, after the 7th trip, (also conflicts of mind and body) and my first session with a personal trainer, I feel a glimmer of hope... a hope to conceive. I wish hard that this dream will come true, insyaallah.

Bear with me should I leave this blog unwritten for days, but I'll try my best to keep up. I may now say, not only I run a blog, but I do run for miles and I belly dance too! 

With that I shall leave you with my favourite belly dance tune.

Buttons by PCD.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages