27 Dec 2012

Bid you goodbye, NOT!

I am saying goodbye yet to another blog.

Today I am so flustered over the fact that I've lost all the images (photos) in this blog! Do you notice the no entry signs?!

If you want to know why, then read this!
Whatever don'ts that they have mentioned there, I'm guilty as charged; by mistake! You see my Pink Galaxy Note decided to be smarty pants that resulted in me deleting the albums during reset.

I may not posted much on this blog but still, it's some sort of a memoir. Once a while I dropped by and amused myself with my jottings. Don't we all bloggers?

So in bid of pursuing my passion for blogging I decided to continue with a different account. In a blog which I have not updated for quite some time. After this entry onward, I shall be posting from this blog. I set it up in the first place to document my journey to conceive and to lose weight, which as you know have been put to a halt temporarily due to my knee injury. The blog has been abandoned since.

And now we shall meet there ya? (phantom readers of mine)

If you expect this entry will give you my highlights of 2012, sorry you'll be disappointed. I'd say it now, the happiness for me this year solely lies with the birth of my nieces. I feel so blessed. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah swt.

Encircling this single happy point in my life are knots of sadness, failure and anger. Everything went downhill from there and I must admit they're spiralling down fast. And I expect nothing more from 2013 except for the pain to go away. 2012, yes I bid you to go AWAY.
...
...

As my self-proclaimed tradition would have it, December is the month of my birthday #wishlist (oh do you notice how now people love to #hashtag in order to make a point? yes.)

Ok here goes:

Floretta Fitflop 
 ::
 ::





A Michael Kors watch in aqua or regal blue


A bedroom makeover

::
::


Clark work shoes


 ::
 ::


My dream fragrance;
Coco Mademoiselle
 ::
 ::

A personalised Tiffany charm bracelet
::
::


Coach from the Legacy Collection
 ::
 ::


Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100

 ::
 ::

and so far I have gotten this epic album from soulmate :-)


::
::

So, there you have it. My #wishlist for my special 33rd birthday. And I'm extra super uber happy for I'll be celebrating that special day in my hometown! Hoorah! Hey sis if you're reading this, please throw me a good one okay?!!! That's an order! And here's a dash of inspiration for themes;
*wink*






Amazeballs, no?

Now here's wishing every phantom readers a very Happy New Year!! Carpe diem!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages