7 Nov 2011

My throat hurts

My Aidiladha weekend was filled with so much love simply because my Queen was here.
.
.
The Mahilis minus 1

A week before Mak's arrival I was almost pit bottom. Everything seemed to work against me. Uncertainties were high. And each day I self-soothed by chanting 'Everything will be just fine' and I knew that the moment arrived when Mak touched down at KLIA.

And this week marked another milestone for me as an urbanite when I drove all the way to Jalan TAR on my own. I always find KL routes confusing and certainly provoking any driver's competency. Anyhow, I managed to pull through, thanks also to my co-pilot - Ellin.

The weekend was well, how shall I put it, savoured? Both of my sisters were there, mak was there, and we got to give her treats and spent quality girly time together, just like we had in Kuching.

I sent mak off this morning, it didn't hit me that much though when I waved her goodbye, but as soon as I came home to an empty crib, my throat hurt...

Mak I miss you

Now I'm counting days to fly back to Kuching. Tik tok tik tok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages