2 Dec 2011

The sun surely shines brighter here

Hello readers, (if there's any)

First and foremost, Happy Maal Hijrah 1433. I'm pretty sure that some of you have set your course straight to happiness and success with hopeful expectations come 2012. As for me, one that never had a resolution, it will be just another brand new year. And I must say though that 2011 went by swiftly, unnoticed.

Anyhow, I'm currently at my hometown. My beloved Kuching. Colleagues have been noticing my ear-to-ear smiles for this few days as I simply can't conceal my excitement to go home.

The main purpose of me coming home is to attend my best friend's wedding. She had been extending the invite since July and I just couldn't say no. We went to the same secondary school since 1993 and all throughout we have shared the sweet and fun moments. Will share with you the shots on her big day soon.

The caviar of my 'retreat' is of course the 'makan-non-stop' session with my parents. In fact, I have planned out the pit-stops for about a week now, depending on my current cravings. At this very moment, I'd give my eyeteeth for a slice of terubok panggang!! Yumsy.

Terubok panggang in Satok


As for the cherry on top, it shall be a movie marathon with Mak. Watching what, well you have to wait for the updates then. Hint, of great waves and winter wedding. :-)

Cheerio.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages