24 May 2012

Everything and more

It's been a while since I last posted a worthless read entry. So here's one.

As I was waiting for my lunch to be served, I flipped the latest issue of Marie Claire.
And there's an interesting feature called 'Kit 'n Kaboodle' under its Beauty compilation. It takes a peek into what four fashion and beauty industry players pack when they're travelling.

Marie Claire - June issue
:::
:::

My cobalt blue darling
So I took out my crossbody purse and decided to 'examine' what beauty stuff I took with me.
 :::
:::
Got this cute pouch from my Kenyan intern, Monttel.


:::
:::
I took everything out of that small pouch and arranged them nicely on the table. By then, S.O looked annoyed already. Judging from the frown lines he must have wanted to ask me, "What do you think you are doing?" or simply, "You're bored aren't you?"

Anyways, here is.

Nothing fancy I know right...
:::
:::
Clockwise form the top: Maybelline colorsensational in 525 Peachy Scene, Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry, my little notebook, my 8gb flash drive, Flanil analgesic cream, Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Ocre Naturel, MaxFactor flawless perfection blush in Classic Rose, MaxFactor eyeliner in black, wet wipes from Watson's and Estee Lauder BB cream sampler.

Well not really a beauty industry player material huh? 

Told ya this is a worthless read entry.

Ok lah, ok lah I give you something worth drooling.
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::

Yumsss of the month. Zanmai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages