9 Jun 2012

Payphone

Packed.

Exhausted.

Moved.

That pretty summed up these previous two weeks. In this entry I spare not the space for an escapade but I am going to talk about work. The thing that had my hands tied till I've got not even nanosecs for myself.

First there's the 2012 Prospectus postmortem. A project that was hijacked from me literally, but now that it contains so much flaws, guess who's taking care of the sh*t? This project has me flipping my middle finger! I can't wait for it to be over!

And there's an impromptu exhibition at KLCC which I had to attend for two days. I'd have enjoyed a full-house exhibition but not this one. KLCC is no longer the hot spot for postgrad fair. Those who manned the booth including moi were so bored that we ended up interviewing each other. Yes it was that bad.

The following week, just when I thought I could finally sleep in for the weekend, the Boss proposed for a talent photo shoot. It took us one whole day, involving 43 talents altogether! I called some candid shots and hopefully I can use 'em for my next prospectus. *grins*

On Wednesday, I challenged myself by volunteering for a soup kitchen organized by Citibank. The journey was tiring as we had to jump stations via LRT and the monorail, and walked quite a distance to feed the homeless in the Chow Kit area. The experience was indescribable; you know it's one those moments when all of your emotions are stuffed into a jar. That night particularly, I was deeply moved. It somehow changed a part of me. Felt like I was being taught again on how to be grateful.

And as for this weekend, yours truly is entrusted with the registration booth for our very own 2nd Postgrad fair. I'm grateful though that my team comprised the agressive pack. So, I'm not a worry wart this time.

Apart from being busy as a bee, my mind is focused. Perhaps it's a Capricorn attribute, I'm not sure. The silver lining of being so industrious is the fact that you get to reward yourself without guilt! And I'm looking forward to mine, come June 22nd; when I finally get to meet my niece! Looking at the ticker, I just realized, oh my she turns 4 weeks already! According to her mommy, Ayra now weighs 4kg and just recovered from he prolonged jaundice. My munchkin is slowly turning into a doughnut and as I'm leering  on the countdown, to date my luggage is almost packed with Ayra's stuff...Wa Biena can't contain this excitement Ayra! Wait for me!

Shaun, my flight company to meet Ayra soon!


On a different note, well... things have gone tad colder in the love dovey department. I find myself playing this song on repeat... now should I be worried?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages