12 Jun 2012

Root before Branches


by Room for Two





Just watched the Season finale of Glee season 3. Got caught up with the final scene between Rachel and Finn. And it teleported me back to 1999, at the Subang Airport. Then I made the decision to change my campus from Malacca to UiTM Kota Samarahan, my hometown. A little twist though, I didn't give up on the relationship I just developed with my then, boyfriend, Mr.Hubs. We cried at the departure gate and days went by with us longing for each other badly. But we took a chance and have faith during our  years of long distance courtship. We did not give up. We persevered and we got married.

Looking back, I was 19, able to think straight and made the right decision to come back home. I took a chance on love and I took a chance on success. I got both.

And now I'm 32. Things are not going as what I've hoped for. 

Is it just me or am I being tied down...

Tied down to what...that, I have to figure out myself. And I hope soon.



the lyrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages