19 Jul 2012

Easier said than done.

agony

Letting go.
It's easier said than done.
Even the weather agrees.

Today, I have to do something so despicable that I'm ashamed to acknowledge my adulthood.
But this little heart of my mine needs some space. And in order to have that I've got to let some 'things' go. Even if they're so dear to me.

Ya Allah ya rabb, please have mercy and release me from this agonizing decision.
So wrong it might be, I ought to, I must.

My furry companion, my joy & comfort. The ups and downs. Forgive mommy & daddy.
We have to let you go. We thank you for the prayers that you might have wished us all these years.
The 11 of you will be dearly missed.
Be strong, unleash the lion & lioness in you. If ever we crossed the same path do remember us.

Ya Allah, give me strength.
I have to.

I'm gonna miss you so much. Love you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages