8 Aug 2012

Aidilfitri is brewing


How is it possible that you're so excited about Aidilfitri but at the same time you just want to skip it?
But for my munchkin I shall remain excited.

Because peony looks good with army gears, got problem?


Her mommy was in KL for a few days, attending a course at Intan Kiara; and amidst the New York minute, she squeezed in some shopping (some is an understatement!). We spent good times shopping, watching Dark Knight Rises, sipping Chatime and mauling cupcakes. And that's her devouring tenpayaki dish at the Pepper Lunch.

Because frills go well with polka dot
Heroic paper bag

Chatime




Carnivour

You can tell she went back to KK with a big smile on her face and a thinner purse, no, yes?

A day later hubs and I drove back to Alor Setar to visit mama and abah since yours truly is celebrating hari raya in Kuching. We are midnight travellers, probably hubs is Batman in his other life. *funnyonot*

Nothing much to do in Alor Setar though, it's a quiet town, humble people...nothing much to prattle... 

During a visit to Pasar Ramadhan on the first day we were there, I have developed new cravings;


Face-sized curry puff, because they can

Why are theses cockles so sedap?!!! why? why?

Just when I thought I'll pack new kurungs for Raya, I brought these home instead. 


Giant Hypermarket & Nutella conspiracy

And on the day we returned home, I made these for sungkei; 


Gone in 60 secs

You see, the day before my MIL had taught me how to make hot dog rolls so I improvised and spread Nutella instead. *patback* We had these for sahur too.

Back to Aidilfitri excitement, my staff is so efficient that he had taken orders for our raya money exchange about a week ago. And mine are denominated by these, but being a hoarder that I am, I want to keep them, not for distribution. Sorry niece.

RM20 is for keeps

And now, awaiting for my cookies.

Baju kurung.

Shoes.

Handbag.

Fragrance.

Counting days to be back in my sweet, serene hometown. I shall remain excited.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages