30 Aug 2012

Of skin and ghost chair



Eid Mubarak readers!

Many joy and many forgiveness showered during the month of Syawal. But I'm not ready yet to post an entry on my great Raya in Kuching.

I checked out the viral video "Muara Hati" by Hafiz and our darling diva, Dato' Siti. It's the opening credit for the supposedly most awaited local soap, Adam & Hawa.

And I feel like crap after watching it, the video I mean...

Cue *read dramatically
Look at Tok Ti's skin!! Why? Why it has to be so overly flawless and luminous and radiant and arggghhhh! Check out min 2:27, 3:18, 3:24... please tell me you're stressing out like I did! I was so jealous that a zit popped out in full liberty... shishh!

Then there's ze ghost chair.

I've been falling head over heels with this baby since I first saw it in the season finale of Sex & The City! 

Ok, just in case your YouTube is blocked, this is a ghost chair;

So chic!
And so I've been contemplating to change my dining furniture with these darlings! Little that I know each actually cost a bomb! Like, RM1,200 a pop! Gulp... No wonder here in Malaysia, only Datin Paduka Umie Aida is seen adorning her crib with these luxurious pieces. What a blessed life! I, on the other hand will keep on dreaming.

Meanwhile, when KL was still pretty much barren, hubster and I took the opportunity to wander about the city. We ended up at Setia City Mall, way in Shah Alam.

And hubster could be so random. Random like this entry. It's been ages since I longed for a reading light. I don't remember when was the last time I fussed about it. And finally  after months of pestering.
..
..
..
I heart you hubs
..
..
..
Must get 'I Heart Paris' soon

::
::
::
I officiated my babies with something from Jane Green.... ahh bliss.


I guess the true reason of hubster purchasing me these simply because he can no longer bear the lights that I keep switched on until late midnight while he's dozing off. Pffft... Anyway thank you hubs. Love you ketat ketat *lain macam je bunyik ni.

And I finally had the chance popping into the mostly raved about McCafe at teluk ceruk peruk Damansara. Not Mutiara Damansara ok but Jln Cecawi, like further up, way further. It's just a nook in the McDonald's and in a split second you might change your mind to have McD burgers instead. I almost did. Beverage wise, all I could say is, how disappointing. Far fetched from the coffee artisan, Starbucks and Coffee Bean. They've got a long way to go. But the muffins are really good. Will definitely come back for the banana muffin.

::
::

Banana craze

Thumbs down baby cinno
To cap off my random entry, guess who decided to make a debut in Pavilion? Naaah...
Hubster, this...NEXT!

No more a secret














No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages