9 Nov 2012

Here comes the monsoon

Hi phantom/imaginary readers.

You see, yours truly is currently at a Starbucks outlet. Still clad in my office wear and smelling a lot like  gym socks. I must admit the monsoon season this year have sent a lot of KLites into insanity. I'm not a KLite but more like a Kembangite, whose area has been badly affected by sudden floods of late. And tonight is one of the many recurrences.

I have in fact logged off earlier, at around 6pm, but little I realized it was pouring outside. A collegue warned me about the rising water at UPM exit so I detoured to Putrajaya exit. I dread the thought of struggling through my non-functioning Kancil brake whenever it immersed in the water. Bad experience once as I almost encountered with self-accident, hence here I am... at a Starbucks, typing an entry. Feeling a whole lot safer. #asif #rolleyes



I'm giving myself only 10minutes to type this entry. So I guess it's going to be another one of those pointless entries in this blog. :-)

Anyways, a bunch of friends and I decided to watch "Istanbul Aku Datang" and gave up lunch. Well let me tell you, it was worth it; times 10! I can always count on Bernard Chauly production, light and happiness guaranteed. Great witty script from Rafidah 3R. We left the theatre happy and fell damn hard in love with Beto Kusyairy!



Here's one the best songs in the film. "Aku Datang" by Tomok. Oh he didn't disappoint too. You see... the thing about Bernard is, he has this penchant for underdogs leading man, ever since Gol & Gincu.
Go watch this movie girls, you'll find yourself surveying for plane tickets to Turkey right after *wink*

Ok time's up! 10mins.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipping Pages